Senior Marketing Website Manager
Senior Marketing Website Manager, Digital Sales
Own the product!
Monster is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Marketing Website Manager, Digital Sales to join our team. The Senior Marketing Website Manager, Digital Sales will be responsible for managing our employer-facing websites, which drive online customer acquisition and lead generation globally. This individual will oversee site structure, design, content planning, and lead generation.
- Direct vendors and internal resources in the design and development of our website, globally.
- Evolve site structure to support Digital Sales acquisition across all markets.
- Support work of authors and editors in revising and creating new content sections.
- Oversee the implementation of features such as lead forms, downloadable content, and other interactions on the site.
- Monitor and improve site performance, Core Web Vitals, and SEO KPIs by prioritizing initiatives with development resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing web properties
- Technical experience managing web/media highly desirable
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and drive to shared outcomes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME