Director, Marketing, Digital Sales
Director, Marketing- Digital Sales
Own the product!
Monster is hiring! We are looking for a Director, Marketing- Digital Sales to join our team. The Director, Marketing- Digital Sales will own the branding, messaging, and design for customer acquisition campaigns for Monster’s online business. This individual will lead a team to manage the global/local value proposition, design product positioning, develop messaging, manage the global website, and execute campaigns across our key global markets.
- Identify, prioritize, and structure the campaign strategy for online customer acquisition
- Recruit and manage a global team to implement campaigns across our core markets
- Develop individual channel plans for SEO/content/site, paid media, affiliate, etc.
- Work closely with Product and Growth teams to align strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with other teams such as Sales, Service, and Finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in online marketing
- Knowledge of the recruitment marketplace
- Ability to analyze and make strategic decisions related to channels and partners
- Ability to lead complex initiatives involving cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME