Monster Worldwide is seeking a Solution Architect to help lead the architecture, design and implementation of our Search and Match platforms.
Who You Are: A talented Solution Architect who thrives in leading within a collaborative environment, loves problem solving, and relishes the opportunity to define and build the next generation scalable Human Capital Management solution. You will survey a variety of technologies in order to define which ones we should adopt. This effort will require you to drive the effort by prototyping solutions, creating roadmaps, and working with developers to implement the new approaches. You are very comfortable leading technical change and hands-on enough to make it happen.
- Lead and define solution architecture and integrations approach
- Lead presentations about technical findings and recommendations
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills
- Work directly with the Development Manager to coordinate efforts, status, and next steps
- Work with other developers on the team and help coordinate their activities
- Identify areas where we can improve the efficiency, quality, and security of our development process, and implement solutions in those areas
- Ensure that new functionality follows architectural and coding standards
- Coordinate with other solution architects in the organization to ensure consistency of solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Mentor staff as we move our technology forward
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent engineering degree or experience
- At least 8 years doing object-oriented software development with Java
- Experience through full life cycle of several large scale commercial application development projects
- Experience using microservices in applications in production for both web and mobile applications
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL, MYSQL
- Experience with Angular
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- Java certified
- Experience in cloud computing environments like AWS and GCP. Certification preferred.
- Experience with high availability architectures
- Experience with three-tier architecture and fundamentals
- Strong knowledge about relational database design and operation
- Strong object-oriented programming design & development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be creative and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Micro frontend architecture
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME