Marketing Manager - Product
Monster is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Weston, MA. The Marketing Manager will work on a cross-functional team that will create, drive and execute product marketing content to move the business forward. Utilizing knowledge of the Monster products and creative insight, the incumbent will build a brand with external and internal stakeholders that results in increased volume, revenue and utilization of Monster products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement product marketing collateral including pitch decks, one sheets, product videos, case studies, etc.
- Assist in core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Maintain and drive cross-functional participation for product marketing initiatives
- Measure Marketing program effectiveness, analyze data and provide recommendation and insight
- Lead creative development by obtaining an in-depth knowledge of customer need
- Optimize data utilization in developing marketing initiatives and strategies
- Work closely with the Competitive and Market Intelligence team on win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap plans, and create compelling content based on unique differentiators
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or product management, preferably with product content development
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement product marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to manage project plans
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience managing projects with minimal supervision
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME