Principal Project Manager (Technical)
Principal Project Manager
At Monster Government Solutions our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of the State, Local and Education market and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts program management of one or more programs containing multiple large projects, or portfolio management of a large scope entire portfolio that are company-wide, cross functional and/or strategic in nature
- May also manage one or more portfolios which includes identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects, programs and other related work to achieve strategic business objectives
- Defines project/program scope and objectives, directs activities of project teams, and identifies resources
- Projects/programs are very complex in nature, with project activities that are distinct for each new project, are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project plans for new concept programs
- Directs cross functional teams to complete projects and program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project/program(s) across the entire organization
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Conducts program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
- Communicates to client/vendors/leadership
- Education: Preferred Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification desired
- Experience: 5-8 years’ experience
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME