Talent Acquisition Partner – Contractor (3 months FTC)
What we’re looking for…
Talent Acquisition Partner – Contractor (3 months FTC)
Are you organized, connected, love to recruit, agile, a quick learner and looking to grow your career in Talent Acquisition/In-house Recruitment within a global market leading organisation in Recruitment Technology?
Join us as our next Talent Acquisition Partner for EU in either our Brno or Prague, Czech Republic office on a Contractor basis for a duration of 3 months initially and help us hire the best-in-class talent to shape the future of Monster!
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager based in the US and working alongside our local HR & Talent teams across EU, you will be a member of the Global TA Team delivering top-notch hires across the organisation.
What you will be doing…
- Upon receipt of an approved requisition to hire, conduct a consultative intake session with the hiring manager to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager
- Use a variety of standard and specialised sourcing techniques as needed to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualified candidates
- Utilise behavioural interviews and validated assessment tools as needed to screen qualified candidates for a final slate to present to the hiring manager
- Liaising with Talent Acquisition sourcing colleagues (where available) to ensure candidate shortlists are delivered on time and to agreed requirements and standards
- Deliver a range of services to support sourcing, selection, on-boarding and orientation activities in line with agreed requirements and delivery standards
- Engage the candidates through the entire hiring process by answering questions, prepping for interviews
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders
- Proactively build talent pipelines for critical and hard to fill roles
- Handle all new hire processes – including offer letter generation/delivery, payroll setup, etc. and maintain proper handoffs of the new hire process to the HRBP/HR Managers/HR Advisors to ensure a positive on-boarding experience
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fully fluent level of English
- At least 1-3 years of experience and demonstrated success as a Recruiter – either in an In-House or Agency environment
- Specialised or willing to develop an expertise in Tech & Product recruiting – roles include Product Managers/Owners, Software Developers, QA Engineers, etc.
- Proven and effective stakeholder management and consulting skills in working with global Hiring Managers to VP-level in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates and providing competitive market analysis
- A good understanding and experience using new systems and processes quickly, with a continuous improvement/optimisation mindset
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment within an evolving organisation and take initiative, with a self-motivated attitude and a keen attention to detail
- The ability to use TA/HR technology & tools effectively and efficiently to manage and streamline workload – such as ATS, job boards, reports/analytics, etc.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to collaborate within a global team and environment on a remote basis
What will make you stand out…
- Solid understanding and local knowledge of best recruiting practices in European job markets & talent pools – including Czech Republic, Netherlands, Germany, etc. whilst working as part of a global organisation
- Fluency in another European Language – preferably Dutch, German and/or Italian
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno or Prague, Czech Republic + Remote working (“Work from Home”)
- Job type: Contractor
- Duration: Initially 3 months FTC – extendable
- Pay rate: Competitive
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
One last thing…
For now, working from home is mandatory for everyone but one of our biggest perks before the pandemic (remember those times?) was the possibility to work from home for a few days a week. A flexible schedule has been, is, and always will be part of our philosophy.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME