Senior Software QA Engineer
Job Description – Senior Software QA Engineer
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with world-wide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that have an impact on job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
Monster is transforming. We are modernising our platform and services to simplify the process of finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that value innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. These are exciting times! Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
- Develop and maintain software test plans, test cases, and scripts in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies to accurately describe test scope and test schedules.
- Translate business requirements and user stories to test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
- Develop and maintain automation tests scripts in Cypress framework. Review automated test scripts and provide feedback to other team members.
- Execute automated regression tests to ensure business and technical requirement traceability and complete test coverage.
- Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts.
- Perform hands-on mobile and web application testing including functional and regression testing.
- Conduct system, smoke, and regression testing for one or more systems.
- Work closely with developers, product owners, test leads and other team members to identify areas and methods to drive testing efficiencies, expand test coverage, and increase product reliability.
- Analyzing, documenting, and communicating test results.
Key technical skills:
- Knowledge of web design, development and testing processes, tools and methodologies, including understanding of backend integration.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts for web applications using Cypress or similar test automation tooling
- Experience with WCAG compliance and usability testing
Other relevant skills:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work closely with developers and product owners in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools such as JIRA
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computing science or related technical field
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME