Software QA Engineer
Software Engineer - Full stack
We are looking for Full stack Software Engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with world-wide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that have an impact on job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
Monster is transforming. We are modernising our platform and services to simplify the process of finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that values innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. These are exciting times! Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
About the Role:
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies – primarily Kotlin + Spring Boot, React, GraphQL, Next.js, Cypress, with some Scala usage as appropriate
- Develop solutions in an agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Investigate and analyse reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a scrum team within a hybrid office-home model
- Work with AWS, and some GCP usage
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of the Monster platform
- Solid commercial experience in server-side Kotlin or Java 8+
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in Reactive programming
- Experience with popular front-end frameworks, preferably React
- Experience with Web automation testing libraries, preferably Cypress
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: GraphQL; Cloud computing (Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform); SSR (preferable Next.js framework); SEO; advertising technology; Scala; Spring WebFlux; Project Reactor, Vert.x, Akka, Play, RxJava, Reactive Streams
- Self-motivated with time management skills to work in 2 week sprints
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME