Job Description –Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with world-wide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that have an impact on job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
Monster is transforming. We are modernising our platform and services to simplify the process of finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that value innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. These are exciting times! Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Investigate and analyse reported defects and recommend solutions to these
- problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a co-located scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services, and GCP
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of the Monster platform
Key technical skills:
- 4+ years in Object Oriented or Functional Programming experience
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Cloud experience such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
Other relevant skills:
- Self-motivated with time management skills to work in 2 week sprints
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Experience in advertising technology
Scala, Kotlin, Microservices, AWS, GCP, Agile, SEO, Elasticsearch, DynamoDb, Reactive programming
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computing science or related technical field
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME