Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Data Engineer in our Weston, MA Headquarters to help and contribute to the design and implementation of Monster’s data strategy on the Google Cloud Platform.
As a data engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing enterprise scale data solutions for Monster. The key responsibilities for the data engineer will be:
- Participate in data ingestion and distribution of our data assets.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for the overall data domain.
- Collaborate with stake holders across the monster business such as product owners, data scientists, data architects, solutions architects, application developers, data analysts and business intelligence developers.
- Work in a scrum team
- Work with a multi-cloud environment utilizing services in GCP and AWS, experience with cloud vendor solutions such as Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be beneficial.
- Participate in the design, implementation and test efforts for a scrum team.
- Collaborate with the other engineers within a scrum team.
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ Years of experience of SQL DML and DDL development
- 1-5 years of experience of development and scripting languages such as Java 10, Python, Powershell and Bash.
- ELT\ETL, BI and Data Warehousing Experience
- GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD Experience, Terraform would be a plus.
- Knowledgeable with Design Pattern and Practices
- Agile Software Development Methodologies and Practices
- Cloud Based Software Development on GCP utilizing serverless services including but not limited to PubSub, DataFlow, BigQuery, Cloud Functions, DataPrep, Firestore, GCP Composer and Google Cloud Storage.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME