Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
As a Senior Scrum Master, you’ll be part of Monster Worldwide’s Project Management organization within the Global Technology and Product Group, helping to define and execute our Agile transformation. You lead and coach several Scrum teams on Agile values, practices and processes to ensure that the teams are enabled, motivated, functional and productive in their delivery and execution.
The Skills You Bring:
- Strong understanding of and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- Support and coach several Scrum Teams through all agile scrum events and practices to enable the teams in their delivery and execution of business value.
- Define, maintain and update the Scrum Team’s metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to the stakeholders and across the teams.
- Work closely with Product Owners to assist with the backlogs’ health assessment and enrichment.
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Scrum Team performance and effectiveness.
- Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices.
- Work collaboratively with your peers across other Scrum Teams, Product and Technology organization.
- Cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships and promote a positive, execution-focused work environment.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Working on agile scrum development teams for 3+ years in a dedicated or dual role as Scrum Master.
- Experience and practice of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience with and/or understanding of Agile techniques such as Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing.
- Jira and Confluence Experience.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or alike), at minimum
- Previous Agile coaching or training experience is a plus
About the Company:
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME