Software Engineer Contractor
Monster is currently looking for a Software Engineer to be based in KL.
We are looking for individual who has a proven track record of creating .net web applications and services and would like to participate in the design and development of Monster’s application software.
We are seeking experienced software engineer with the skills and commitment to help us drive our products to the next level. You must be able to hit the ground running and must be able to thrive in a community of extremely smart and talented engineers who are focused on pushing the envelope of software development.
- Participate in .NET application design and prototyping.
- Maintain and enhance current .NET Applications and Web Services as required.
- Develop solutions for all tiers of the application; code-behinds, controls, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Investigate and analyse reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Work in a group or independently.
- Assist in formulating standards and development practices across multiple related teams.
- Conduct and assist in integration testing.
Required skills & experience
- 5 years of extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET
- 2 years hands on experience designing and developing with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Knowledge of cloud solutions like AWS is a plus
- Prior knowledge of RESTful services is a plus
- Full Stack development experience is a plus
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a regionally distributed development group
- Fluency in English
- International working environment
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME