Monster is hiring a DevOps Engineer, based in our Weston MA Office.
As a key member of Application Support within Monster Platform Engineering you will be working with an ambitious team of highly focused, self-driven engineers to achieve maximum impact and results in line with the company mission. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on a large transformational project working on Cloud-based projects using AWS and GCP technologies to scale for the delivery of Monster Next Generation Cloud Native Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of AWS and or GCP to manage and support current Monster AWS/GCP Environments and deliver the new Monster Next Generation project.
- Integral part of a globally dispersed team managing, supporting and maintaining application stack comprised of a heterogenous on premise platform
- Ensure best practice applied for maximum Site Reliability and Availability
- Highly proficient with Agile, Scrum and Sprint methodologies.
- Highly proficient with implementing automation and tooling solutions
- Highly proficient in configuring and using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GCP/AWS Code Pipeline)
- Highly proficient with Source Control (Perforce, Git and GitHub)
- Foster inter-team communication to drive exceptional outcomes by collaborating closely in supporting the software development life cycle
- Innovate by constantly keeping abreast of emerging technologies and processes to recognize the potential value they bring to Monster
- Monitor and work from assigned JIRA tickets
- Participate in team meetings to identify process improvements, produce documentation and retrospectives.
- Service Manageability, Incident Management, Triage and Troubleshoot on/off premise infrastructure.
- Adhere to company standards for Security, PCI and Compliance
- Participate in internal tech seminars
Linux, Red Hat/CentOS, Windows 2008,2012 & 2016
Big IP (F5) (LTM/GTM)
DNS, R53, LDAP, IIS, Apache, Microsoft IIS, , AD, Jenkins, Git, NGINX, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL
Puppet, Chef, Terraform
Nagios, SCOM, Statuscake, Prometheus
MSSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB
Nagios, SCOM, StatusCake, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Vagrant
EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Redshift, AMR, RDS, Lambda Functions, CloudFront, CloudFormation, AWS CLI
Redis, Scaleout, PowerShell, Bash
- Passionate and enthusiastic for new technology, particularly in relation to Cloud, Automation and Infrastructure as Code.
- Proactive, self-motivated, keen to share ideas and knowledge
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Thrive to be a team player
Support Monster Production and other environments by delivering reliable and repeatable releases. Our team will provide environmental management throughout the SDLC process by connecting Monster teams through effective communication. Our team will reduce risk and champion secure and repeatable installation methodologies through professional communication and standards.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME