QA Automation Engineer - Contract
What we’re looking for…
QA Automation Engineer – Contract
We are currently looking to hire a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer on a Contract basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
In this role, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team with Product Manager, Engineers and UX Designer in an agile environment to shape our existing and new products.
We are looking for an Individual who has a strong desire to contribute to a team which produces its best work each time and every time. You have a history of making sure every release is bullet-proof and production ready. Someone, who has previously worked closely with developers and product in an agile environment to identify problems and make sure applications meet the highest standards and automate tests so that every release is flawless.
What you will be doing…
- Develop and maintain automated tests in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies.
- Convert business requirements and user stories into automated tests.
- Develop and execute automation tests. Experience with Selenium a plus.
- Work with developers to make sure all scenarios are covered with tests and implement automated tests with different target environments, e.g. system, integration, and smoke testing.
- Define data quality test strategy and test plan in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Report detailed test results.
What’s essential for you to have…
- experience in software development and quality assurance testing.
- Experienced in developing automated test suites for web applications for both UIs and APIs.
- Experience with applications running in a cloud environment a plus.
- Experience with WCAG compliance and usability testing preferred.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work closely with developers and product teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service center
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Pay rate: Competitive.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME