Senior SalesForce Developer
Senior SalesForce Developer
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the Service Cloud and SFDC platform
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, .Net, JS, jquery
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies Rest and Integration.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Git and SFDC Metadata API
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution that meets the product roadmap
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Drives full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation.
- Develops new applications and system enhancements. Maintains existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems.
- Assists with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system and integration testing.
- Collaborates with IT Management and peers to propose system solutions and estimate resource requirements.
- Communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments. Knows when to communicate project issues and how to measure project progress.
- Adheres to department procedures and policies, including coding standards, change control and testing processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Sales and Service cloud
- NET Framework 4.0 and higher
- Visual Studio 2015
- Web services REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of MVC a plus
- Experience with and knowledge of developing client/server and n-tier applications using MS SQL platform or other relational database management systems.
- Object oriented principles and programming preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with design patterns a plus
- Experience with analyzing, defining, researching, and resolving problems for both immediate fixes and longer-term root cause.
- Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize tasks, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with other application development team members
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task-at-hand
- Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities
- Demonstrated coaching skills, assisting in the development of other programmers
- Ability to interact and communicate with diverse user community and IT Management
- Maintain active awareness of development tools and best practices within the IT industry.
- Salesforce certification is a plus
Education and Experience (Minimum requirements for completion of job):
- degree in information systems, computer science or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- 4+ years experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform
- 3+ years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL
- 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP apis
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME