Product Management Intern
Product Management Intern
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Product Management Intern to join the team at our Weston, MA headquarters! You’re studying for a degree in a technical field and have researched, searched and applied to jobs on various job boards so let’s put that knowledge to work! We are looking for a Product Manager Intern who has a strong interest in the product management field and a desire to help deliver positive user experiences. In this role, you’ll collaborate with members of Monster’s Product, UX Design and Development teams to define, document, implement and test enhancements to Monster’s Candidate experience.
- Identify and fill software product gaps and generate new ideas that help achieve Monster’s KPIs
- Work with members of the Candidate Product and UX Design teams to identify opportunities to improve the Monster experience
- Translate product strategy into requirements that can be turned into user stories for implementation
- Create and review user and data flows
- Working toward a degree in computer science, Engineering, Product Management or a related subject
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Self-starter with strong desire to learn and contribute
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Use of online tools such as Aha! Jira, and Confluence a plus
- Experience with mobile apps a plus
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME