Internship in Marketing
We are looking for an to join our Marketing Department for 3-6 months and working 25-100%.
You will support the local Marketing Manager in Sweden and at the same time you will be part of a European Marketeers Team in a large International company.
Your main tasks:
• Support the local Marketing Manager in her daily to dos
• Support and execution of initiatives and sector campaigns
• Support in international projects like our Career Advice section and audience specific projects e.g. for Generation Z
• Work with international colleagues on creating eBooks and Whitepapers while using results and insights from major surveys and research
• Be part of the launch of Monster’s .Next platform including working on materials for both internal and external audiences
• Learn how to bring B2C and B2B together with dedicated projects and topics
• Bring in your expertise as upcoming job starter and help the Swedish market to explore new media channels
We are looking for someone who is:
• In the middle of their studies, preferably within the fields of Economics, Marketing or Communication.
• Interested in the Marketing World of an online Recruiting Company
• Curious and creative
• Hands-on and can work independently
• Fluent in English and Swedish
What you can expect of us:
• Insights into the marketing fields B2B, B2C and performance marketing
• A 360° approach with a huge variety of tools and channels to test and to learn from
• Great working experience
• A professional team that will welcome your ideas and support
• And lots of fun
If you want to take the chance and become our next Marketing Intern, please apply via the apply button or forward us your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention the earliest start-date.
Be different! Be a Monster!
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME