Principal Digital Sales - Media Analyst
Digital Sales – Media Analyst
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Media Analyst to join our Global Digital Sales team. The Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in helping us measure and assess the impact paid media on Monster core hiring KPIs. They will be responsible for partnering with various team members to identify ways to improve and optimize ongoing campaign performance. It is essential that this person loves all things data – piecing it together using multiple sources, digging for insights, and then provide clear, actionable recommendations for the Paid Media Team to execute in market.
- Producing dashboards to monitor paid media campaigns with data from multiple 3rd party marketing platforms (reporting / data visualization)
- Regular readouts on the success of marketing campaigns including actional insights (performance analysis)
- Investigating and solving ad-hoc problems related to recent changes in performance through the flight of various campaigns (performance analysis)
- Helping to set up new campaigns with new marketing tags, and ensuring existing tags are capturing data as accurately as possible & in compliance with privacy laws (data governance)
- Building quarterly marketing plans and forecasts with the Paid Media team (forecasting)
- Developing learning agendas and test plans for multiple paid media channels (testing / analysis plans)
- Analytical support for strategic business initiatives and initiating and supporting business cases for marketing budget & creative changes (strategic analysis)
- Developing multi-touch attribution skills and best practices (performance analysis)
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- 5+ years of experience at digital media agency, trade desk or client-side brand focusing on analyzing paid media performance (TV, digital video, display, paid social, paid search, and radio)
- Expert understanding of programmatic, paid social and digital marketing ecosystem (DSP’s, DMP’s, Ad Servers, SSP’s, etc.)
- Very strong MS Excel skills, including Power Query, Power Pivot, and data modelling
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and use of deductive reasoning, turning large amounts of data into a story that is visually compelling and influential at the senior leadership level
- Strong attention to detail and quality of execution
- The ability to prioritize, driving several projects simultaneously Passion for continuous learning and innovation A self-starter, comfortable with remote work
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME