German-speaking Talent Consultant - DACH
Talent Consultant with German
We are currently looking to hire a talented Talent Consultant on a Full-Time basis for our Brno, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
We are looking for a German speaking Talent Consultant to join our Monster Strategic Talent Solution team where you will be supporting the successful delivery of our branding solutions. Possessing a deep understanding of processes, best practices, and managing project implementations, you will implement our proven Monster approach within your campaigns. With a strong proactive level of engagement towards our customers and our internal teams, you will be the “go to guy or gal” to make our projects successful!
What you will be doing…
- Leverage key stakeholder relationships to successfully influence, guide, and drive the solution implementation to meet the needs of the customer.
- Take ownership of the projects from start to completion.
- Closely collaborate with other Solutions Delivery teams to fulfil our promised solutions towards our customers.
- Utilize Monsters suite of products and other sourcing methods to manage candidate pipelines.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regularly to provide updates on customer campaigns and future opportunities.
- Lead customer facing Employer Branding projects by managing, gathering collaterals, managing timelines + expectations, working with key stakeholders at every step of the project to completion, and constant communication with our customers.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fluent level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum of 1 year experience in either project management environment or technical customer service.
- Be able to manage relationships and provide clear updates to internal and external partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interaction and customer service skills.
- Customer and detail oriented with a proactive approach.
- Know how to use up-to-date tech (software and communication tools) properly.
- Be a team player and have a positive work attitude.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company provided Laptop.
- A great work life balance: no evening or weekends required.
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits.
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance.
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members.
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office.
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and clear career progression path.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME