Marketing Manager - Product Specialist
Marketing Manager – Product Specialist
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talent Marketing Manager – Product Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Weston, MA headquarters! This role will serve as our in-house product expert for all product lines at Monster. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll act as the liaison between the Product management and Commercial organization to help enable and educate non-technical business stakeholders on our product releases and enhancements. This role will play an integral part in launching some exciting new products and features for Monster this year.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product lines, the target market, and the impacts of feature changes and enhancements to each market.
- Interface with sales representatives as the product portfolio expert, working in close collaboration with product management, customer service, and marketing to ensure understanding and implication of technical feature releases.
- Develop and execute programs that provide detailed product knowledge to the sales organization.
- Drive sales training efforts, enabling the entire sales organization on new and upcoming product updates.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and appropriate methods; continually improving effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques and proposing content/curriculum adjustments.
- Apply market, customer, industry, and technical knowledge to assist in preparing product enablement material for upcoming launch activities.
- Create effective feedback loop between sales representatives and the product organization to ensure the voice of the customer is accurately represented in early phases of innovation and product development.
- Create engaging product-focused sales enablement material such as FAQ documents, product demo videos, and presentation decks to help train and educate the sales force on new product updates.
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape to reference in training and understand key product differences and unique selling propositions.
- 5+ years of experience within Product Management, Technical Product Marketing, or Product/Sales Enablement
- Superior organizational skills with a high attention to detail; capacity to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME