Director, Federal Sales
Director, US Federal Sales
Monster Government Solutions seeks a Director, US Federal Sales, to lead a high-performing team focused on providing transformative recruiting and hiring solutions and services to federal agencies. You have a deep understanding of both the government software solutions market as well as federal human capital challenges and will develop and mentor a sales team to become more strategic and consultative in meeting the unique challenges and needs of federal customers. You have a demonstrated solution sales background; strong business and technology acumen; sales forecasting and pipeline management experience; and excellent communication skills. You are comfortable working with professionals at all levels and have the capacity to create shared vision and inspire success. You excel at facilitating conversations with diverse stakeholders and have a passion to deliver consistently outstanding results.
- Coaches the activities of sales managers whose teams consistently achieve and exceed sales quotas
- Engages in coaching at the rep level on a weekly basis
- Continually evaluates and aligns territories as needed
- Interviews and hires top sales talent at the manager and rep level.
- Actively trains, develops and counsels managers & staff in their professional, technical and personal career development
- Conducts performance evaluations in accordance with Company policies
- Recommends incentive plans/bonus awards, promotions, and counseling of staff
- Achievement of all monthly, quarterly and yearly assigned quotas/targets
- Revenue forecasting within 5% of overall attainment
- Partners with or serves as internal expert/consultant to provide technical/functional expertise and internal consulting to company management, business units, and other internal customers
- Decides among various courses of action and recommends alternatives for company/business unit projects/initiatives with regards to functional responsibilities and expertise
- Develops feasibility analysis and project plans. Identifies resource requirements and time to completion based on available resources
- Develops, implements, and monitors policies and procedures for areas of responsibility
- Supports the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements
- Creates and administers monthly, quarterly and annual incentive/spiff budget
- Bachelor’s degree in combination with required work experience
- 10+ years Sales Management experience, w/ a minimum of 3 years in a management role managing a team of at least 5 salespeople; prior experience managing Sales Managers preferred
- Well-versed in managing the process of new business development and growing relationships with existing customers
- Must have solid Solutions Selling background
- Proven success in building and developing a solid sales team
- Proven solid territory analysis skills
- Able to communicate well and build successful relationships across all levels of the organization
- Must have interviewed, coached and mentored sales reps
- Proven success functioning as a selling Sales Manager
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME