User Interface Designer
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a User Interface Designer to join our team in McLean, VA! The UI Designer develops and designs the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product image. Collaborates with project teams to execute assigned projects. Collaborate with marketing, product and development teams relating to design issues. Requires knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software.
- Team up with an experienced product and development teams to deliver company objectives
- Develop digital creative including product design, landing pages and mobile apps
- Maintain Monster’s design systems and educate teams on the value of systematic design
- Design innovative and beautiful candidate and employer products
- Prioritize and manage designs for products as well as changes to the design system
- 3+ years’ experience designing for a consumer facing digital company
- Expert in design best practices that convert and promote engagement
- Ability to execute several projects at a time while upholding quality work
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Must be adaptable and able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Understanding of digital graphic production process
- Understanding of digital systems and their value
- Understanding of modern design tools beyond the Adobe Suite (Sketch, InVision)
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME