Associate Marketing Manager – Programmatic Media
Associate Marketing Manager, Programmatic Media
Monster is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Programmatic Media to join our team in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Programmatic Platforms Specialist will be responsible for daily campaign set-up, execution and optimization across multiple digital channels (i.e., display, social, job boards) with a primary focus on job board distribution partnerships. This position will report into the Senior Director of Global Media, but will work cross functionally to ensure campaign consistency.
- Work within multiple programmatic platforms to build, execute, QA and optimize in-market paid media programs
- Centralized point of contact (POC) managing all Monster job syndication distribution supporting Monster Marketing, Digital Sales and Offline sales
- Primary responsibilities include daily optimization and activation within Monster’s programmatic job distribution platform Joveo
- Additional campaign set-up, execution and optimization within Paid Social Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest), DSPs (Centro’s Basis, Amazon)
- Actively manage, identify and activate audience segmentation within Salesforce DMP
- Partner with external media/ad-tech partners, including multiple workstreams and projects on an ongoing basis to understand up-to-date capabilities and best practices
- Consistently meet campaign milestones and deadlines with a focus on driving core campaign KPIs
- Constantly analyze campaign performance against global KPIs and work with analytics team and manager on putting findings into motion
- Q&A tracking pixels and ad-tags to ensure proper tracking and measurement components are in place
- Collaborate daily with other global marketing team members to support Candidate/ Seeker initiatives
- Oversees and tracks daily, weekly and monthly budgets staying in close contact with Finance
- Investigates potential partners for organic job distribution
- 2-4 years of experience creating and implementing digital marketing programs, with a significant focus on auction-based media environments including paid search, Display DSPs, Paid Social Business Managers
- 2+ years setting-up, executing, optimizing and reporting paid social programs
- Buy-side experience at digital agency, trade desk or client/brand focusing on digital ad-operations and media execution
- Advanced use of excel and ability to pull, gather and manipulate large data sets into something presentable
- Understanding of biddable/programmatic landscape including paid social
- Experience with web analytics tools nice to have – Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively laterally and up to senior levels
- Strong organizational skills, project management critical
- Budget accountability
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME