Associate Marketing Manager - Paid Search
Associate Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Monster is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Paid Search to join our team in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for daily search campaign set-up, execution and optimization across multiple search engines (i.e., Google, BING) with a primary focus on driving customer acquisition. This position will report into the Senior Director of Global Media but will work cross functionally to ensure campaign consistency.
- Work within Monster’s bid management tool (SA360) to build, execute, QA and optimize in-market paid search programs
- Work closely with SEO team to share best practices and jointly achieve traffic and acquisition goals
- Centralized point of contact (POC) managing all Monster paid search efforts
- Write leading ad copy executions to consistently A/B test for optimal performance
- Partner with other programmatic specialists to coordinate efforts and Analytic’s team to continuously drive campaign performance
- Manage external relationships of leading search engines and partner in order to understand up-to-date capabilities and best practices
- Consistently meet campaign milestones and deadlines with a focus on driving core campaign KPIs
- Constantly analyze campaign performance against global KPIs and work with analytics team and manager on putting findings into motion
- Q&A tracking pixels and ad-tags to ensure proper tracking and measurement components are in place
- Collaborate daily with other global marketing team members to support Candidate/ Seeker and eCommerce initiatives
- Oversees and tracks daily, weekly and monthly budgets staying in close contact with Finance
- 2-4 years of experience creating and implementing paid search programs
- 2+ years setting-up, executing, optimizing and reporting paid search programs
- Experience at digital agency, trade desk or client/brand focusing on paid search
- Advanced use of excel and ability to pull, gather and manipulate large data sets into something presentable
- Experience with web analytics tools nice to have – Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively laterally and up to senior levels
- Strong organizational skills, project management critical
- Budget accountability
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME